Wednesday 14 October 2015

Exotic Packaging: chocolate sardines

I had this pinned to my notice board at work for several years but now I have a lot of important bits of paper I need to look at all the time (to remind me what I'm supposed to be doing) and this little fish has suffered. So I thought I would scan him for posterity.

Extremely senior volunteer taste tester (see my crisp blog) went to Portugal some years back and kindly brought us a tin of chocolate sardines. We didn't have the heart to tell him you could buy them in the UK.

I flattened out the silver wrapping because I liked the design so much. And here I have backed it with some pink wrapping from a Quality Street chocolate which seems to work quite well.

I don't even like fish but I do love this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment