Thursday 5 January 2017

Exotic Packaging: Penhaligon's Malabah Bath Oil

I really do keep far too much stuff. So the exotic packaging posts are an attempt to allow me to throw stuff away. Or as this is cardboard, to recycle. Yes, this box is a vey pretty colour, yes I love the design. Kind of a sari fabric design maybe? What do you think? But seriously, what do you do with a empty cardboard box? And I'm not the sort of person to keep my bottle of lovely new bath oil inside its box. I don't know why but I can't do that.

Anyway, very very pretty packaging. The bath oil is a little bit eau de cologne, a little bit citrussy. I've only used it once so far and found it quite refreshing.

And you get a beautiful glass bottle which you can use for all sorts of other stuff when you've had all those lovely baths. I use one of these bottles for olive oil. For some reason (it must be something to do with physics I suppose) olive oil dribbles a lot less when you keep it in a glass bottle instead of a plastic bottle. Why is that? Yes, yes, physics. If you know more about the physics let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment